- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Additional Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Other than information from Google Analytics, we only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or by filling out a form on our site. We will not sell this information to third parties.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may request not to be contacted by us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, on our web site. Any information transmitted to us is protected in at least the same manner that it used to protect our own data.
Northstar Risk Corp.
New York, NY 10003
This policy was last updated March 1, 2018.